null Jobs Job Posting Policy
You understand that the Job Post may not be accepted or may be removed if:
1. It is posted from free email service providers such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc. and not from the official email address,
2. The post does not contain the name of the actual organisation where the position is,
3. The post requires applicants to apply using the organisation’s own portal/website,
4. It is an illegitimate work opportunity,
5. It is factually incorrect, incomplete or misleading,
6. It is posted by an intermediary instead of the actual organisation where the position is,
7. If the post is not posted by a person not responsible for the opening.
8. It is similar to existing post already published and active on null Jobs.
9. It is the 5th (or above) Job Post from the organisation in the period of 15 days.
10. It is a post for walk-ins.
You further assert that you are solely responsible for the content of the Job Post.
Posts are valid for 60 days only and are applications will be automatically disabled after that period. However, the post will continue to appear at the permanent link unless manually withdrawn or removed by a moderator as per the conditions specified above.
null Jobs is a service offered by null - The Open Security Community. null may change the nature of the job board service, revise the terms of service, or discontinue the service without prior notice at any time. By posting on the job board, you assign null perpetual worldwide rights to use all submitted data for any purpose whatsoever, including assigning such rights to third parties and successors. null will endeavour to protect your privacy and use your data for your good, but you agree to indemnify null from all liabilities that may arise now or in future in relation to this data.
This policy is inspired from HasGeek TOS. https://hasjob.co/tos